Saturday, June 28, 2008

Growing Pain (Afterword)

This has concluded my “Growing Pain” series and also my first dabble in blogging. Partly inspired by Chi’s wonderful concoction, Come Back To Love, the idea to compose this series has been a brainchild of mine for quite some times. However the actual course of creation had been in fits and starts and likely it will be a long while before I make another attempt again. Through this process I have come to appreciate even more the dedications of people like Chi have to keep their blogs going. I can’t count the number of times I have thought of giving up. My biggest concern had been the fact that I can write mostly in English only because I don’t know how to do Chinese text input (other than cut and paste of course). The question was would there be an audience – for those who would be interested in my subject matters, would they be interested in reading it in English? In the end I decide to see it through because each of them has been a fond memory of mine. Regardless how dim a footnote they might be, they deserve a small corner in the universe of World Wide Web. After all, 誰曾燃亮我的心始終一生在心內逗.

No comments: